July 25th, 2019
Welcome to the Middle School! We hope you’ve been enjoying your summer and that you’ve been able to spend valuable time with your loved ones. The school year is rapidly approaching and you’re probably wondering about a lot of things! On Wednesday, August 28th, 2019 at 1:00 PM we are hosting a Family Orientation Day for all parents and guardians! You and your child are strongly encouraged to attend!
At our Family Orientation you will get an opportunity to do the following:
- Meet the principal Mr. Adler and the assistant principal Ms. Terrero
- Meet all of the staff
- Tour the building
- Purchase the school supplies that your children will be required to have for the school year
- Purchase school uniforms with the school emblem
- Update your contact information for the school
- Pick up a magnet with the school’s calendar for the year on it
- Students in attendance will be able to take their picture for their identification cards
We really hope you can make it! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please call us at 718-588-2320, and ask to speak to Ms. Crystal Lozada who will be able to best assist you, or you can email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.